#DataAnalyst #DataEngineer #AzureSQL #Data
#Digital #dtb #Jobs #Metadata #SDLC #SQLServer
Companies with a solid knowledge of their data are taking the lead. So, as an HR-tech innovator, we’re looking for an experienced data expert to join our ProUnity team.
Join us and dive into our rich Master Data, Reference Data, Data Quality and Data Integrity processes. The ideal expert candidate is also a real people person, who takes all colleagues on a journey to transform our data into useful information, knowledge, and strategic insights. Let your insights and enthousiasm take flight!
Send us your CV (EN/FR)
Strategy and planning
- Design, develop and implement data modeling and analysis services
- Master data support tools, metadata inventories, and database table creation definitions
- Develop data models and protocols for mapping production databases
- Use data analysis to identify research questions and solve problems
- Optimize data management policies, procedures and communication
- Build and grow the data team
- Create and manage data queries with application developers
- Integrate data management applications in existing systems, with all stakeholders
- Propose and monitor best practices in quality data analytics
- Develop, implement and maintain data model change control and testing processes
- Create data definitions for existing database changes and developing new tables
- Determine network components for data access, consistency, and integrity
- Manage best-practice use of data management tools for all users
- Ensure data asset protection and integrity with database and disaster recovery administrators
Formal training & certification
- Computer Science or Statistics higher education or university diploma
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Azure SQL, SQL Server, or other relational databases certifications
- Familiar with Software Delivery Life Cycle processes
Knowledge & Experience
- Data models, structures, theories, principles and practices
(e.g. Star schema, snowflake, data vault)
- Data modeling tools such as dbt, PowerDesigner, Erwin, Idera
- Relational database servers, preferably Azure SQL, SQL Server, or other relational databases
- Data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting
- Data management techniques (data cataloging and business dictionary)
- Interdepartmental projects and/or communicating with various stakeholders
- Proactive, driven, and customer-oriented team player
- Communicator, translating technical ideas and data initiatives in user-friendly language
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and data management skills, with an eye for detail
- Solid technical documentation skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Extralegal benefits
(meal vouchers, company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, recovery days, …)
- A key role in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- You will work in a business sector in constant development.
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating work environment.
- A close and motivated team that welcomes personal growth.
- A varied job in which you can deliver high added value
Send us your CV (EN/FR)