Digital Product Owner
#HRTech #Contingent #Workforce #Developers #UX #UI #Designers
As a Product Owner you will be a vital member of our product management team, playing a key role in defining and delivering exceptional contingent workforce related products. You will work closely with stakeholders, development teams, and UX/UI designers to ensure the successful implementation of our product vision. Your primary focus will be on gathering and documenting functional requirements, creating user stories, and managing the product backlog.
- Primary point of contact for gathering and understanding business requirements
related to the functional scope that will fall under your responsibility.
- Translate product roadmap features and desired business outcomes into well-defined
product requirements, including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria,
ensuring clarity, completeness, and feasibility.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to create intuitive and user-friendly product interfaces.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure clear communication and alignment
on product requirements and priorities.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities,
outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and users across the organization to inform them on
the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Conduct regular backlog grooming sessions, prioritize user stories,
and maintain a well-defined product backlog.
- Provide ongoing support to internal and external stakeholders, addressing inquiries,
clarifying requirements, and resolving issues related to the product.
- Assist with testing and validation of new product releases and updates.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst or Functional Analyst.
- Strong skillset to gather requirements and document business processes.
- Strong communication, presentation, articulation skills.
- Detail oriented, team player, soft skills.
- Good understanding of lean methodologies and a lean mindset, with the ability
to apply lean principles to product development and management processes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure DevOps or similar Agile toolsets.
- English (Required)
- French or Dutch (Preferred)
ProUnity keeps you happy at work
- An attractive salary matching your experience, complemented by a package of fringe benefits.
- Benefits: Bicycle plan, Company phone and reimbursement, commuter assistance, company car, company training
- Extra salary : 13th month salary, bonus pay, holiday pay.
- A full-time, open-ended contract.
- Possibility to work 2 days from home.
- Easily accessible offices in the Brussels region.
- Flexible working hours: you have the freedom to start/stop earlier/later or take longer breaks.
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating work environment in a close-knit team.
- Room to learn and grow: we help each other to excel and learn together from our mistakes.
- A warm environment where every voice counts and everyone’s input makes a difference.
Don’t wait, send us your CV, via email@example.com
Send us your CV