Customer Relationship Officer
Welcome to the future of external talent.
You want more. And rightly so, because you deserve better than the classic HR job!
Because enough is enough. And you only live once.
You like recruitment, contact with clients, and you enjoy supporting them.
You are a “pro” in file management and communication, thinking in terms of solutions.
And that is precisely why you are looking for “something more”.
As a Talent Management Officer at ProUnity, you will get more out of your professional life:
- Point of contact for government and corporate clients, freelancers and suppliers.
- Linking and connecting clients with external talent.
- Follow up with clients on the platform, from job offer to selection, contract and invoicing.
- Consult with clients to improve collaboration on and off the platform.
- Accompany the customer in the development of functionalities on the platform.
- Demonstrate and explain new and existing platform features.
- Writing, structuring and evaluating tenders and offers (EN & NL).
- Assess and improve functionalities on the platform.
- Professional Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
- Dutch, with good knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
- You are in the starting blocks of your career or you already have a first experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of computer tools (Office).
- Multitasking, attention to detail, flexibility in task content and priority management.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, enthusiastic.
- A good dose of empathy.
- Good communication skills and healthy ambition.
- Committed to colleagues and the ProUnity project.
What to expect from ProUnity
You will have ample opportunity to demonstrate and develop your skills and clout.
We offer you a warm environment where every voice counts, differences are welcome and valued.
Feeling good is important; therefore, we encourage you to be yourself and develop…
- You will work in a fast growing and constantly changing industry.
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating work environment in a close-knit team.
- Highly varied work with high added value.
- A competitive salary.
- Extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, recovery days…)
- Employment contract: full-time, open-ended
Send us your CV