#Jobs #HRTech #IT #TechnicalWriter #VMS
Send us your CV
ProUnity is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation contributing to the success of our products.
ProUnity is a leading business-to talent matchmaker. Our team provides high-quality guidance to customers outsourcing their external talent search and management, striking the right balance between tech and touch. And freelancers and service companies get opportunities to win cool new assignment every day.
An excellent place for a talented Technical Writer to excel, and prosper. The chosen one will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers and usability experts to make our products ever easier to use.
This is a full-time employee position (sorry, we can’t consider freelancers’ applications).
- Work with internal teams to gain an in-depth understanding of product and documentation needs.
- Produce high-quality documentation meeting standards and appropriate for its intended audience.
- Ensure documentation for all products is clear, correct, comprehensive and easy to use.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on re-use and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Is this you?
- Experience working in with a ‘docs as code’ workflow.
- Experience in planning, researching, writing, and editing software documentation.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts, making them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent English writing & speaking skills (All documentation needs to be written in English),
it’s a plus if you have knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Can-do attitude, analytical mindset, ability to take ownership.
How ProUnity keeps you happy at work
- A full-time, open-ended contract – Monday – Friday.
- The possibility to work from home max. 2 days per week.
- Flexible working hours: you have the freedom to start/stop earlier/later or take longer breaks.
- A salary matching your experience, complemented by a nice package of fringe benefits.
- Easily accessible offices in the Brussels region.
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating work environment in a close-knit team.
- Room to learn and grow: we help each other to excel and learn together from our mistakes.
- A warm environment where every voice counts and everyone’s input makes a difference.
- Salary: Starting from €3,200.00 per month
- Extra-legal benefits
- Bicycle allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Public transport reimbursement
- Teleworking options
- Additional compensation
- 13th month pay
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
So, you’re a real tech writer? Then drop us a line, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Send us your CV