Support Specialist (K05578)
19/09/2022 - 31/12/2022
Brussels, BelgiumSign in to apply
We are looking for a L1 Support Specialist to strengthen our healthdata.be Services & Support Team. As overall Support Specialist, you will execute a diversity of tasks and participate in the management of the business applications, the corporate software and the infrastructure of the Healthdata.be technical platform.
This function includes activities for the following processes compliant with the best practices given by the ITIL Framework:
· Call Management and Ticket Management: Act as first point of contact towards (internal and external) customers, answering the calls, emails and Service Portal requests;
· Identification, creation and follow-up of support tickets;
· Incident Management: , L1 resolution and closure of incidents, follow-up with other support Level 2 and Level 3 groups;
· Change management: carry out standard tasks for business applications and infrastructure in production, participate in the execution of Request For Changes;
· Events management: Pro-Active support monitoring;
· Configuration management: CMDB maintenance and inventory maintenance;
· Participate on a as-needed basis in implementation projects;
· User Administration : manage the access to different applications and environments;
· Documentation : keep the documentation sites uptodate;
You will report your activities to the Services & Support Team Lead..
You will have the opportunity to grow further to the function of L2 Support Specialist, after time.
Technical and Functional Skills
· Relevant Experience as Support Specialist;
· Relevant experience in System and Network management;
· Experience in support and troubleshoot with remote desktop software;
· Experience in the Belgian healthcare environment (e-Health, e-Gezondheid);
· Experience in the management of electronic medical files;
· Oral and written communication: French, Dutch and English- fluent in at least one, active knowledge of the others.
Technical and Functional Skills (Considered as a plus)
· Experience in / participation to the set-up of ICT-infrastructures;
· Experience in the implementation of medical / healthcare applications;
· Belgian eHealth tools and connected environments (eHealthbox, Healthconnect processes, etc).
· Oral and written communication: French, Dutch and English- fluent in at least one, active knowledge of the others
· Team work spirit; able to work in a matrix environment;
· Very customer-focussed attitude;
· Can-do attitude, analytical and problem-solving mindsets, ability to take ownership
· Resistance to stress
· Quality driven approach and pro-active attitude
· Able to deal with changes in organization, environment, tasks;
· Willingness to learn and adopt
General Recruitment Terms & Conditions
· Candidate must be able to start within 30 days, at the latest, of the day on which the recruitment is confirmed by Healthdata.be;
· Candidate must be resident of an European Economic Area country;
· Candidate must be able to be at office (Brussels) for a minimum of 2 days a week;