BI Technical Analyst IFRS
17/11/2022 - 30/06/2023
BelgiumSign in to apply
Scope of the assignment
- Join the IFRS917 project aiming at implementing the IFRS9 and IFRS17 standards for Credendo (including its subsidiaries);
- Be responsible for technical analysis and implementation of a temporary solution (prototype) to help the functional analysis of a specific branch
- Analyze the data, and report observations to the analysis team.
- To be successful you should have an interest in understanding what is behind the data, the capacity to implement a data model and verify the referential integrity in produced data and the ability to plan and implement a BI solution .
- Ultimately you should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and strong knowledge of relational databases and BI (ETL).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work with IFRS917 B.I. Analyst to understand the scope and kind of data which are needed for IFRS17.
- Implement BI/ETL complete prototype solution based on Analyst requirement
- Help with technical specification redaction
- implement data quality controls (at different stages, through dashboards or other measures);
- Communicate progress to Project management in a structured and clear way.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Demonstrated ability to work within large-scale complex projects;
- Understand the technical requirements and work closely with the various project stakeholders;
- Experience with Business Intelligence domain and solutions;
- BI analysis and implementation experience (ETL, dimensional model)
- Experience with PowerBI and Microsoft BI solution (SQL Server, Azure Data factory) and SQL language and database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, …
- Proven ability to deliver BI reports and technical analysis;
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills;