Process Manager (Quality Mystery Shopping)
D'Ieteren Automotive S.A.
17/10/2022 - 14/11/2022
Vlaams-Brabant, BelgiumSign in to apply
D’Ieteren Automotive is the official distributor of the Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche brands, as well as spare parts and accessories. D’Ieteren Automotive has approximately 1.2 million vehicles of the VW Group brands on the road, which represents a market share of almost 24%. D’Ieteren Automotive manages a strong network of independent dealerships throughout the country and directly operates dealerships on the Brussels-Malines-Antwerp axis. To complete its offer, the company sells used vehicles (My Way and Audi Approved+) and provides maintenance, financing and leasing services through VDFin, a joint subsidiary with Volkswagen Financial Services. The company’s mission is to create seamless and sustainable mobility for all.
As a Process Manager at D’Ieteren you will be responsible to elaborate a process concerning organisation of mystery shopping and exploitation of the results in subject of the quality at the automotive retail.
- You start from a blank page while taking into concideration the manufacturers’ guidelines;
- You will develop the process for mystery shopping;
- You will determinate the criteria for choosing an external supplier for the mystery shopping missions;
- You will collaborate with the quality management team.
- You have similar work experience;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You are independent and able to make constructive suggestions and recommendations;
- You are French speaking or Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of French.
- PERSEVERANCE: We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- HONOURABLE: We value being true to our word
- CURIOUS BOLDNESS: We value continuous learning and acting with daring intent
- SUPPORTIVE: We really care about each other’s success
- ENTHUSIASM: We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
- Mission of approximatively 20 – 25 days
- Start date : 17 October 22
- If presence needed at the office, it will be on Tuesday and/or Thursday
ProUnity is the single point of contact (SPOC) for this assignment. If you have any questions, you may contact Sylvie Vanbossele via email@example.com or mobile phone 0499 696 690. We would like to underline that only applications that meet D’Ieteren Automotive’s predefined criteria (skills, work experience, language skills and availability) in this vacancy will be considered. If these are not respected, D’Ieteren Automotive and/or ProUnity reserve the right to reject the application. We thank you for your understanding.