NN Insurance Belgium nv
15/09/2023 - 15/12/2024
BelgiumSign in to apply
What will be better if you join NN Belgium?
Your conviction and enthusiasm to communicate the agile mindset in your teams really makes the difference to make them score by achieving the desired results.
Job description and tasks
NN Belgium is looking for a Scrum Master for its IT organization. The Scrum Master focuses on coaching and guiding Scrum Teams to deliver and maintain software in a timely manner in order to maximize the business value for NN.
- You will inspire and coach scrum teams within the domain in self-organization and braising of agreed objectives. You will support the Product Owner in keeping the team backlog up to date, prioritizing business features and user stories;
- You take the initiative to remove obstacles that have a negative impact on the productivity or focus of your teams, people and/or external partners;
- You will embed knowledge in and between scrum teams and stimulate knowledge sharing;
- You ensure that the focus is on both “Change” and “Run”, and organize and raise awareness of the team to prevent (repetition of) incidents;
- You will help to further implement Agile working at NN.
What do you bring with you as a scrum master?
Our ideal candidate already has experience (min. 1 – 2 years) as a scrum master, or with leading one or more teams. You have a Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in applying working methods to organize cooperation in a team (such as XP, Kanban, Scrum, SDLC);
• Another advantage is that you have extensive experience with Agile (e.g. SAFe or similar Agile me-thode) or you are willing to acquire this knowledge through training;
• Knowledge of and/or broad interest in IT delivery and support;
• The eagerness to learn from others and share your knowledge;
• Sufficient knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
• You are a “servant leader” and you use creativity and energy to identify and support continuous improvements (you are not so focused on content and de-tails, but rather on improvements in collaboration and eliminating inefficiencies);
• You are communicative, proactive, flexible and pragmatic in your coaching style.