IFRS BUSINESS ANALYST
16/11/2022 - 31/12/2023
Brussels, BelgiumSign in to apply
Join the IFRS917 project aiming at implementing the IFRS9 and IFRS17 standards for Credendo Group (All entities);
- The Business Analyst (BA) makes sure the business requirements are well implemented and consistent with the target solution in addition to ensure a proper implementation by the vendor.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the understanding of the IFRS 17 standard and its implications on both actuarial and risk management aspects.
- As a BA, he/she is responsible to facilitate the transition towards IFRS17 by training and coaching in both fields Actuarial and Finance stakeholders.
- Test, review, validate, and document quality deliverables.
- With strong actuarial/quantitative background, the BA will support the team regarding methodology approach (quantitative and qualitative).
- Work closely with the other stream leads (Data sourcing, solution provider and business) to facilitate the implementation of the target solution.
- He/She will be expected to run R script or to perform testing thanks to R coding.
- The candidate will work with the Risk, IT & Finance departments as well as with business experts.
- He/She will be accountable for the identification and delivery of the reporting methodologies under IFRS 17 regulations. The candidate will be working with the systems team to ensure a smooth roll out in the different legal entities.
- The candidate will support the Solution provider in the implementation of the target solution.