BI Reporting Specialist
D'Ieteren Automotive S.A.
09/03/2023 - 01/05/2023
Vlaams-Brabant, BelgiumSign in to apply
D’Ieteren Automotive is the official distributor of the Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche brands, as well as spare parts and accessories. D’Ieteren Automotive has approximately 1.2 million vehicles of the VW Group brands on the road, which represents a market share of almost 24%. D’Ieteren Automotive manages a strong network of independent dealerships throughout the country and directly operates dealerships on the Brussels-Malines-Antwerp axis.
To complete its offer, the company sells used vehicles (My Way and Audi Approved+) and provides maintenance, financing and leasing services through VDFin, a joint subsidiary with Volkswagen Financial Services. The company’s mission is to create seamless and sustainable mobility for all.
For our After Sales Insights & Analytics department we’re looking for a
BI Data & Reporting Specialist at D’Ieteren Automotive
Together we cover the reporting, insights & analysis for the complete after sales business, consisting out of:
- The sales in Belgium of genuine parts and accessories for Volkswagen, Audi, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SEAT, CUPRA, Skoda and Porsche brands.
- Dealer data: the complete view on our dealer network giving their best support and service to our end customers and their car.
- weCare contracts : the official extended warranty or service contracts we offer to our customers, in order to give them the opportunity to optimize the budget for the maintenance or repair costs.
- Warranty business: the 2-5 year legal or extended warranty, as the roadside assistance we offer to our customers
As a BI Reporting Specialist you are responsible for
- Documenting the current existing reports and the update processes behind it
- Documenting the current business processes and data used that are behind the reports enabling this documentation to be used for onboarding a new team member
- Updating on a timely matter the reports that were listed based upon this process that was described
- Complete the necessary data checks of this reporting
- Optimizing where possible the current reporting and processes
Possible other assignments:
- You collect our stakeholders business requirements and translate them into reports, analysis and/or insights
- You provide intuitive reports based on advanced analysis, using state of the art visualization to support data-based business decisions
- You ensure coherent KPIs across all businesses
- You take part in projects as a sales BI expert
- You know your data: you can identify and select the best KPI’s to suit the business request
- You are not afraid to challenge the business on the relevancy of the request
You will work closely with our IT-Data department:
- You formulate requirements so IT can build or enrich our datasets, or you can do the enrichment yourself
- You coordinate to ensure the proper implementation of our data requirements
- You validate developments with the business requestor
- Good at creation of technical and business documentations (definitions, measures descriptions, …)
- Experienced in documenting the created workflows and dashboards
- Advanced Knowledge of Power BI : Desktop, DAX language (creation of measures), Power BI Premium extended features (not required but an advantage)
- Good understanding of databases, experience with SQL
- Expert in data visualization (UX) to create user-friendly dashboards, by using the original Power BI tools
- Meticulous in data validation
- Experienced in project management in BI projects (implementation of new data sources, defining of KPI’s, alignment of the definitions of the KPI)
- Language : Fluent in Dutch and/or French, English common use mainly in the reports
- You can work autonomously on dedicated tasks but you also pay attention to their dependencies while working with your teammates on collaborative assignments with deadlines
- You are proactive and take ownership of the assigned business area by monitoring the use and performance of the BI solutions, optimize or correct it when necessary.
Education and experience:
- You have 4 to 6 years’ experience in Data Analysis and Data Reporting
- Kortenberg (3 days onsite, presence on Friday expected)
- 2 days homeworking
- Start date: ASAP
- Mission of 1-2 months + potential extension
- First round with the Manager and the Technical Data Analyst (Onsite presence expected, if not possible, via Teams)
- Final round with the Director (Onsite presence expected, if not possible, via Teams)
Our values :
- PERSEVERANCE: We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- HONOURABLE: We value being true to our word
- CURIOUS BOLDNESS: We value continuous learning and acting with daring intent
- SUPPORTIVE: We really care about each other’s success
- ENTHUSIASM: We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
ProUnity is the single point of contact for this assignment. If you have any questions, you may contact Widad El Aouam, Client Satisfaction Manager, per firstname.lastname@example.org