Programme de reprise Défense – Consultance Analyste fonctionnel Senior (I05600)
03/10/2022 - 31/12/2022
Brussels, BelgiumSign in to apply
Context and description
In the context of a major business transformation programme, we are looking for a senior functional analyst to reinforce the existing teams.
As a senior analyst you will join a department of about 60 people (in evolution) to ensure the hand-over, refactoring or greenfield development of new business applications.
The functional analyst we’re looking for can handle all phases of a project and work in an Agile environment.
You will be supporting the team by being responsible for:
· Developing strong and long-term relationships with stakeholders (business and project stakeholders, team managers and our partners)
· Detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users.
· Translating requirements into business solutions by creating functional analysis and application designs
· Working together with technical team members to validate the functional design and create the translation to technical specifications
· End to end follow-up on the delivery of new functionalities and/or applications
· Producing all documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects.
· Working closely with the business analysts and developers under the supervision of the project manager/coordinators in view of refining and validating the proposed solutions.
· Working closely together with the project managers to report status, facilitate decisions, manage risks and escalate as needed.
The senior analyst is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
· software requirements specifications (including needed diagrams, analysis, …)
· data model
· User stories
· test plan and cases
Mission & Working hours
We are based in Brussel (right in front of South Station).
This will be an initial contract – The mission is long term and can be extended beyond 2023.
5 days from Monday until Friday (7h36 per day). Homeworking is possible (3 days a week).
• French or Dutch: active knowledge (understanding / speaking / writing technical documentation / reading) of one language.
• English (writing documentation): active knowledge
· Very good functional and business analysis skills to be able to assimilate complex material quickly.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the business and development team
· Solution and customer oriented
· Good ability to abstract complex material.
· Willing to change business context regularly
· Ability to integrate easily into an existing team and to supervise juniors
· Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
· The application ecosystem is relatively extensive and relies on classic development technologies (J2EE, Java8, Oracle, Hibernate, Junit, Selenium, Maven, GIT, JIRA…)
· The Analyst function does not require technical tasks, but it is necessary to master the technical language in order to carry out functional analyses (APIs, mappings, business model, batches, services,…)
- Business Analysis – interface with the client and helps them define their needs