Développeur full-stack Java / Angular (I05601)
03/10/2022 - 30/12/2022
Brussels, BelgiumSign in to apply
In the context of a major business transformation programme, we are looking for a senior java developer to reinforce the existing teams.
As a senior developer you will join a department of about 60 people (in evolution) to ensure the hand-over, refactoring or greenfield development of new business applications.
The senior developer we’re looking for will be responsible for Java application development, supporting analysts and business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
· Development / Maintenance of business applications
· Develop application components/webservices
· Contribute in design ofcomponent architecture and building blocks (in close laboration with technical lead or senior software architects)
· Coach co-workers on a technical level when needed
· Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users if needed
· Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting (JUnit, JIRA)
· Minimum 5-8 yearsof full-time professional Java Development experience is required (Fullstack preferred – backend with good affinity for frontend is ok)
· Familiarity with multi-system integration and complex environments
· Technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies to be able to start development and support directly (below) :
o Java and Spring Framework
o JPA (with Hibernate as implementation)
o Security patterns (Spring security)
o Soap and RESTful Web Services
o Spring Batch
o SOA, microservices, CQRS
o Test driven development (Junit, Spring, CI, Mockito, Cypress, Selenium)
o Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, SVN or GIT and Eclipse or IntelliJ, Sonar,JBoss, Tomcat…
o Experience with relational database and O/R mapping, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle
o Able to read and understand BPMN, UML & documentation practices
· Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration
· Solution and customer oriented
· Ability to integrate easily into an existing team and to supervise juniors
Mission & Working hours
We are based in Brussel (just in front of Midi Station).
This will be an initial contract – The mission is long term and can be extended beyond 2023.
5 days from Monday until Friday (7h36 per day). Homeworking is possible (3 days a week).
• French or Dutch: active knowledge (understanding / speaking / writing technical documentation / reading) of one language.
• English (written / team communication): active knowledge