Network (Security) Engineer (K06360)
English French Dutch
567.55€ - 709.44€ /day
03/04/2023 - 29/02/2024
Brussels, BelgiumSign in to apply
- Coordinate the activities of implementing the Network Security Framework.
- Analyse, implement and support the solutions linked to network infrastructure, applications, network management and security. We mean by:
- Network infrastructure: the implementation of network elements (Roads, Switches, Interconnectivity, Distant means of access, etc.).
- Applications: email, management tools, proxies, DNS, DHCP, …
- Management: monitoring tools, capacity, configuration, SLA, …
- Safety: firewalls, proxies, antivirus, IDS, VPN, analysis, …
- Help with identifying the AS-IS, define the TO-BE and implement the gap. This includes documentation, procedures/processes, implementation plans and reporting.