Medior Java Full-stack Developer
31/10/2022 - 31/12/2022
BelgiumSign in to apply
In order to be accepted, the proposed application must fully meet the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must have the minimum skills and experience required (roles/skills/languages) ;
- The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) annexed to this application must be completed and signed by the applicant him/herself.
Mission: Medior Java Full Stack Developer (focus Back-End)
Min. Duration: until 31/12/2022 (can be renewed)
Required Seniority: Medior
Who are we?
As a division of Fednot, the service unit ICT develops state of the art solutions to help the notaries in their daily activities.
We build solutions, platforms and e-portals, to help the notaries and their employees serve the citizen and to simplify interactions between notaries, their clients and public services. The automation and administrative simplification of the notaries’ workflow is key to succeeding in this endeavor.
What makes us unique are the notaries’ profession and its legal context that make for constant and complex challenges we face every day. And aspects of data privacy, information integrity and security, make it even more challenging.
Do you have a passion for what you do, do you go for commitment, think and act in a flexible way, and want to contribute to the success of our organization? Then this could be your next step.
As a Java Developer, you build applications specific to the notary profession. You are responsible for the development of software that answers to our clients’ functional and technical expectations. You support your team by bringing your expertise and your experience to the table. Your participation to the continuous improvement of processes and the setup of a state-of-the-art development environment is appreciated.
You want to
- Design and develop technical solutions, starting from the functional requirements, and following our quality/security/legal guidelines and standards;
- Develop efficient, pragmatic, user friendly and easy to maintain java applications;
- Document the code of the applications in order to ease their maintenance;
- Write and perform unit tests in order to detect bugs and prepare future releases;
- Contribute to the development of our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes.
Interested in frontend technologies like Angular. You already have professional or proven experience with it. You keep yourself up to date and like to share your experiences/knowledge. Delivering a good quality and user friendly product is part of your main objective.
- Experience in Angular 9+ developments OR good experience in similar framework;
- Experience with frontend development patterns: Smart/Dumb Components, Redux, etc… ;
- Experience in reactive development: RxJs;
Interested in building good quality product in a micro service structure. You have a proven experience of java development with Spring (spring, spring-boot, spring-mvc) and Hibernate. You like to share your experience and knowledge with your team to deliver services that are of good quality, reusable and maintainable.
- An experience as Java Developer of min. 5 years;
- Knowledge of REST or SOAP and web technologies;
- Experience with Java 11, Spring Boot 2 and Hibernate development;
- Knowledge of usual development patterns and object oriented design;
- Experience with SQL (Microsoft SqlServer);
- Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture and Domain Driven Design principles is a plus!
- Fluent in Dutch OR French and have a passive knowledge of the otherlanguage, and you demonstrate a professional proficiency ofIT-related English ;
- Pragmatic, with a sense of detail ;
- You welcome creativity and new ideas ;
- Pro-active, autonomous, flexible thinker and do’er ;
- A real teamplayer.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future development, room to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere.
Where are you going to work?
1000 Brussels Office – near the Central Station (2d/w) & Homeworking (3d/w)