NN Insurance Belgium nv
24/11/2022 - 31/12/2023
BelgiumSign in to apply
Unfortunately, we have noticed that there are still candidates proposed who do not match the requested profile. We therefore again urge you to present only candidates who match the job description. If the above question is not respected, NN and/or ProUnity reserve the right to disqualify.
Any questions regarding this application should be addressed to ProUnity.
Our ambition requires a relevant IT landscape, in a digital world. We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer that will be part of our CRM team, to make this happen.
As a PL/SQL Developer you will be part of our ‘CINS scrum team’. This team manages the client, intermediary and master data management applications. These applications form the heart of our organization, it enables our business to maintain and improve their relation with the clients and brokers of NN Insurance Belgium. You are part of a small agile-minded team.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
What impact will you have as PL/SQL Developer at NN?
- As an enthusiastic developer you analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements, ending by designing and implementing the solutions.
- You are responsible for the development, validation and maintenance of large enterprise applications written in Oracle PL/SQL.
- You are eager to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development.
- Converting user stories into application logic, reports or interfaces with other systems is a part of your day-to-day job.
- You can define and use API and have even heard of Oracle ORDS.
- Your knowledge of Progress Open Edge would be considered as a plus.
- You have an excellent understanding of Oracle Databases.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as PL/SQL Developer.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration is your nature and you challenge yourself in to keep your knowledge of technical skills up to date.
- Good command of spoken and written English and good French or Dutch
- And last but not least, sense of an open culture, where collaboration and ownership are key
Ready to work as a team player in an Agile scrum team located next to the Brussels South train station on a full time basis.