2 OPEN POSITIONS AS JAVA DEVELOPER
Credendo is looking for several strong hands-on developers to continue development of our new core Data Sourcing application to make sure that it meets requirements and conforms to current best practices.
Basic responsibilities and experience:
- You will be a member of a scrum team and participate in the development of our Data Sourcing application,
- You have a thorough understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- You have strong coding kills and at least 3 years of proven experience with Java 8, backend or frontend development.
- You will be implementing new application features, starting from story descriptions, and using test driven and behavioural driven design.
- You resolve application incidents and problems through bug fixes in order to obtain the necessary quality standard.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing and documentation in order to obtain consistent applications/solutions.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills
Further optional technical qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- js and typescript, Angular JS, Spring Boot, REST services
- behaviour driven design using Cucumber and Gherkin DSL
- Docker container technology and infrastructure automation experience using tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Git and Jenkins pipelines, or other continuous integration tools
- Application and HTTP servers, like Nginx or Tomcat.