Business Support Officer
Context of the mission
AG Insurance Belgium is developing a reporting project for Group Insurance (DB2P).
Our department Methods & Organisation EB/HC is actively searching a Business Support Officer. The Business Support Officer will have to demonstrate a specific profile described below.
Analytical mind set
Ability to work independently and with a team.
A good communicator as well oral as written.
Able to work with people of different departments
A good listener and constructive attitude.
Stable, critical mind, accurate work
Knowledge of group insurance
Experience in administrative applications. 1-3 Preferable
Experience with executing test scripts and report test results
Knowledge of MS-office (especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Able to work with SAS
Experience with file handling
Business Support in a similar environment 1-3
Knowledge of DB2P (Sigedis) is an advantage
Objective of the job
- Operational support of the DB2P declarations
- Follow-up of the declarations’ planning
- Sending of declarations
- Interpretation of responses
- Executing corrections and cancellations
- Follow-up and reporting
- Analysis of clients’ questions
- Testing of developments in applications
- Creation and execution of test script
- Reporting of test results