HRIS SYSTEM INTEGRATION CONSULTANT
Your mission is to guide the client, active in the insurance sector, in the digitalisation of the HR-activities in order to support the strategic goals of the company.
Your responsibility is to prepare the selection & implementation of HR information systems (HRIS) within the organisation.
- You identify the AS IS situation by auditing the existing processes & tools in all HR areas (except payroll). You identify the current processes, skills and expertise within the team.
- You prepare the future situation by identifying the needs and requirements in order to make the organisation futureproof.
- You align business, HR & IT strategy and you create the buy-in of all stakeholders via consultation, workshops etc.
- You prepare the public tender by delivering input for the description of the specifications and the most optimal approach towards the market.
- You combine your knowledge of HR with knowledge of the HRIS market.
- You have professional experience of more than 5 years in system integration within a service environment, by preference for SME’s.
- Experience with public tendering is an asset.
- Knowledge of Dutch/French and English
- You are a valuable sparring partner by offering an unbiased view of the pitfalls and strengths of systems.
- You understand the specific needs of the organisation and you are able to translate them into technical specifications.
- You can build bridges between the different stakeholders via your excellent relational and tactic skills.
- You organise and coordinate workshops & meetings with all parties involved.
- You are available at short notice, ideally immediately.