Integration .NET Developer
1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
AG Insurance is actively searching an Integration .NET developer to join its integration team. The Integration team is managing the integration flows mainly with external partners or with packages. Architecture, design & implementation are managed within the team.
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a software/application .NET developer (specifically on web services or batch systems).
- Experience on projects with integration aspects (with packages or external solutions, or different technology platform) & infrastructure aspects.
- Experience in insurance or financial domain.
- Very good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF technology.
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC Web API – REST services
- Very good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
- Good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (from 2.0 to latest).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio, TFS, VSTS,etc.)
- Experience in batch scheduler integration (e.g. Control-M)
- Experience in integration with Mainframe z/OS applications.
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization standards such as SAML,Oauth, …
- Experience in SQL server SSIS
- Experience in Microsoft BizTalk technology
- Knowledge on dynamics CRM
- Experience in automated performance & load testing
- Good knowledge and experience of most common integration patterns.
- Experience in integration workflow design.
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
The integration .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements, bug fixes and production updates. He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot production problems and initiate promotion of code to test, staging and production environments through firm's change & deployment processes.