IS Data Warehouse Technical Analyst
1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
In the context of a project to develop and extend a DWH based on SAS we are looking for an experienced analyst with good knowledge of mainframe and COBOL technologies.
In our day to day activities we work closely with the business. We capture the requirements for data analysis, we describe and model data, we design the solution to have a good fit with the requirements, we set-up the solution basis for data analysis and support the business during their analysis.
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Independent and team player
- Structured and Pro-active
- Quality driven
- Stress resistant
- Hands on and problem solver
Proven background in Insurance business or equivalent (Financial / Banking / …)
Knowledge of Employee Benefits or healthcare business
- Experience in Data Warehouse analysis
- Advanced Data analysis capabilities
- Knowledge of ERWIN designer
- Knowledge of COBOL
- Knowledge of SAS Data Integration
Experience in data modelling & data analysis & functional analysis
Knowledge of agile methodologies
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
- Your main objective is to analyse the non-formalized business requirements on the data warehouse layers (CDS, Datamart or report) and check it against the operational data model and business processes.
- You will write a formal technical analysis document on the data model as well as the necessary ETL’s, according to the enterprise architecture principle of AG Insurance
- Support and collaborate with the off-shore development team for the successful implementation of the required reports
- Prepare & Execute the necessary test cases based on the requirements to meet the expected quality.
- Ensure the follow-up of day-to-day processes (monitoring)