IS Data Warehouse technical analyst
1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
The candidate will work in the IS DWH Team. He or she will be responsible of the technical design and the delivery of projects. The candidate will be responsible for the solution setup, the technical follow-up of the realization to lead the projects to their successful implementation.
This includes (but non-exclusively):
- communication & synchronization with project leader & project board members
- collaboration with the architecture teams & the team leaders of the different domains impacted or involved in the project for the scoping & estimation of the project
- adequate communication & reporting to the management (both IT & Business) on the project progress
- test & assess the project implementation
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Independent and team player
- Structured and Pro-active
- Client Friendly / Oriented
- Stress resistant / Quality driven
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft BI tools Mastering scheduling principles and techniques (CTRL/M)
- SAS Base - SAS Macro - SAS OLAP Cube Studio
- SAS DI studio - SAS Enterprise Guide - Stored Processes
- SAS Data Management Studio
- SAS Dataflux
- SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/Tabular
- Experience with of cloud architectures and setup
- SAS Visual analytics
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Information Map + Web Report Studio - SAS Portal
- Some experience in functional analysis
- Understanding development life cycles
- Mastering scheduling principles and techniques
- Experience in data modelling in a data warehousing context
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
The key missions of the data warehouse technical analyst are
- Design efficient technical solutions in collaboration with the functional designers.
- Ensure correct rollout and implementation in the different environments.
- Quality insurance by detailed testing.
- Maintain the quality in an existing technical patrimony and anticipate the impacts of new developments.
- Identification and solution of potential problems that arise with technical implementations.
- Coaching of technical designers on technical matters and standards.
- Insure the long term quality of the systems in the field of stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility and performance.