IT Test Analyst
1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
The candidate will work within the IS Non-Life group and specifically in the Testing dedicated team. This group is responsible for all Non-Life related developments. The applications are developed based on a COBOL / DB2 back-office, with various technologies used on the visual side (mainly C# .net), and ISIS Papyrus for printing matters. The mission would be to manage the test specification and test execution phase following AG test methodology (TMAP based). This testing mission will happen in the context of large program and will thus need strong reporting skills and rigor.
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Fast learner
- Client oriented
- Solution driven
- Open Minded
- Good communicator.
- Team worker
Testing experience in financial applications (preferably insurance, could be banking as well)
- Experience in insurance business
- Experience in Non-Life insurance business
- Knowledge of HP ALM
- Knowledge of SQL
Knowledge of Isis Papyrus
- At least 3 years’ experience in test analysis.
- Able to define a high level test structure
- Able to create new test scenarios
- Manage test and repair iterations
- TMAP / TMAP next methodology
- Experience in test automation
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
The test analyst must comply with the AG Insurance standards and methodology and respect the communicated milestones..