Process Manager & Training Professional
1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
The department of Health Care within AG Insurance will be facing many challenges the upcoming 2 – 3 years. One of these challenges will be to create, in close collaboration with an external partner, a new Claims Management System (CMS) allowing our department to meet & even exceed the client’s expectations while working as efficient as possible. The scope of this new CMS is very broad: - Management of hospitalization invoices (electronically & paper) - Management of outpatient care costs - Management of ambulatory costs - Corporate & Retail contracts
The Health Care department of AG Insurance is looking for a Process Manager and Training professional. You will be in charge of the process modifications and the training program set-up and execution for the CMS roll-out
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent teaching ability
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Good planning & prioritization skills
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Health Care Products
- Process analysis
- KPI definition
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
- Analyse current end-to-end users’ process - Learn and Test the new Claims Management System (CMS)
- Evaluate gap between current process and the way of working with the new CMS.
- Propose process improvements
- Define KPI for process improvements
- Prepare/write the training program including change management aspects
- Plan and organize the global training program.
- Give the training in collaboration with other experts.