1. CONTEXT OF MISSION
At AG Insurance, the IT Document Management team is handling the documents generated or acquired via external partners or with packages. With the digitalization process ongoing at AG Insurance, this is a domain in evolution. We are therefore continuously delivering new features and we participate in the integration of our solutions into new Business Projects.
We are searching a project leader with a strong technical background to reinforce our project leading capabilities, to coordinate all our activities and to follow up properly the deliveries in our document management subdomains (inbound, outbound, document generation, document preservation …).
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Critical attitude
- Result oriented
- Client oriented
- Open minded
- Good communication skills
- Team worker
- To the point
- Confirmed experience in managing projects
- Experience in test management
- Experience in Insurance business
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Principles
- Microsoft Office tools (Windows, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel – including macro and pivot tables)
- Concrete experience in Software Development (Mainframe and/or .Net tools and languages)
- Knowledge in XML
- One project management methodology
- Prince 2
- Experience in “agile” software development.
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
IT Document management is looking for experienced project leader with experience in Software Design, Development and testing, to enforce its Project Management Team. The amount of transformational project is constantly growing and the technology landscape is also evolving really fast.
In this context the mission of the candidate project leader will be to drive many different projects in many different technologies during all phases (from initiation to operation). He will also have to challenge the team regarding the robustness and backward compatibly of the solution as well as the estimates and the priorities of the activities. Finally, he will have
to insure the smooth collaboration and communication with other teams as well as the investigation and resolution of any impediments encountered during the realization phases or maintenance phases. For those purposes, he will have to acquire a good understanding of the functional content as well as the technical integration principles.