back to list
SENIOR ARCHITECT (SAP)
@ Belgium - Brussels
Posted on 25/01/2018 by David
Daily rate : 850€ - 950€
Sector : Insurance
Duration : about 19 weeks
- Within the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment, you will be responsible for the integration of current and future systems and applications.
- You will study the various market solutions, perform in-depth analyses, make rational decisions and develop and implement relevant and cost-effective solutions.
- You will contribute to the alignment of all SAP landscapes (transversal).
- You will collaborate with the project management, IT operations and IT development teams to counsel the technical teams, business teams and external partners involved in the projects.
- You will participate in projects to ensure that projects’ setup and deliverables comply with Credendo’s architectural frameworks.
- You will be familiar with Project Start Architecture concepts.
- You will offer advice, make adjustments and safeguard the architectural options that have been chosen.
- You will maintain an overview of the systems and applications landscape, the various building blocks and the interaction patterns.
- You will be instrumental in the optimization of the SOA and always test the solutions against the long-term ICT vision.
- You will create the architectural framework (both functional and technical), and ensure that it gets fully integrated in the organization.
Your skills and experience
- You have a Master's degree or Bachelor degree with relevant experiences.
- You have at least seven years of relevant ICT working experience, in SAP environments in the Insurance domain.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience in ICT projects, (preferably SAP full life cycle implementation).
- You have at least 4 years successful (functional) architecture experience in complex environments.
- You have a good knowledge of important enterprise processes and concepts.
- You have experience with important modeling techniques (Archimate, UML, BPMN, etc.) and design patterns.
- You have a broad knowledge of SAP landscapes and you have or are flexible to acquire knowledge in other technical environments (Web (user experiences), Content management system (Alfresco), J2EE…).
- You have a very good overview of technological environments and most recent evolutions.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in English, Dutch and French.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to think on an abstract level.
- You like to work independently and you enjoy working in a team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and you show the power of persuasion on different levels (senior management, experts, colleagues, etc.).
Dutch Advanced English Advanced French Advanced
Enterprise Architect 7y Functional Architect 7y SAP Technical Consultant 7y Technical Architect 7y
J2EE 2y SAP 7y SOA 4y UML 4y Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) 3y