Accounts Receivable Collector
D'Ieteren Automotive S.A.
28/11/2022 - 30/04/2023
Vlaams-Brabant, BelgiumSign in to apply
D’Ieteren Automotive is the official distributor of the Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche brands, as well as spare parts and accessories. D’Ieteren Automotive has approximately 1.2 million vehicles of the VW Group brands on the road, which represents a market share of almost 24%. D’Ieteren Automotive manages a strong network of independent dealerships throughout the country and directly operates dealerships on the Brussels-Malines-Antwerp axis.
To complete its offer, the company sells used vehicles (My Way and Audi Approved+) and provides maintenance, financing and leasing services through VDFin, a joint subsidiary with Volkswagen Financial Services. The company’s mission is to create seamless and sustainable mobility for all.
For one of our brands, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Collector to recover receivables (and identify areas of improvement).
- Contact customers and collect the overdue amounts.
- Provide management with a clear and detail status of collection.
- Investigate reasons of unpaid and overdue receivables and potentially correct the process/system.
- 5 years or more experience in AR Collection. No fear to phone customers and claim for the receivable.
- Practical, results-oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in FR/NL and good knowledge in English
- SAP AP knowledge is a must.
- Mission of 6 months (and extension possible)
- Start date : ASAP
- Homeworking possible (days to be defined with the Manager)
One interview with the AP/AR Team leader and the business Controller or Head of Accounting (via Teams or on site – To be defined)
For more information about this assignment, send an email (preferably) or call :
- Jenny Van Nieuwenhove – Client Satisfaction Manager – email@example.com
- David Mamou – Senior Account Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org