D'Ieteren Automotive S.A.
01/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
Brabant Wallon, BelgiumSign in to apply
Job description: Integration DevOps
D’Ieteren is importer of Volkswagen group in Belgium and provider of mobility solutions.
The team Service integration provides in D’Ieteren landscape services into several domains:
- IBM Integration Bus (Enterprise Service Bus) – ACE: enterprise integration engine that offers a fast, simple way for systems and applications to communicate with each other
- IBM DataPower Gateway – DataPower : multi-channel gateway that helps provide security, control, integration and optimized access to a full range of mobile, web, application programming interface (API), service-oriented architecture (SOA), B2B and cloud workloads
- IBM API-Connect : managing of API economy
- IBM MQFTe : Managing of file transfer.
The objective of the team is to provide integrations (middleware) in D’Ieteren landscape. The development IIB is based on an approach Message Exchange Pattern, an in-house IIB framework and a SOA approach for service design. The workload is composed of projects and maintenance.
The team organization is based on roles (analysts, developers, technical architect…) and guidelines. An in-house framework helps to standardize and industrialize (Message Exchange Pattern) the team outcomes.
- Integration DevOps
- Estimate tasks
- Team player (collaboration between DevOps, integration with Ops and support for Dev)
- Having a worry of the performance, the readability of the code and automation mindset
- High quality standard
- Report, give status advancement
- Be able to search for information (reverse engineering, colleague, business) ("do not reinvent the wheel")
- Communication FR/NL/EN (EN mandatory)
- Be able to detect bad code pattern and refactor
- To review and being reviewed
- Object oriented programming
- Java / Groovy / Gradle
- JIRA / GitLab
- JSON / YAML
- Soap, REST, JMS
- Methodology Agile/kanban
- ACE (IBM) is a plus
- Azure (datafactory / devops) is a plus
- Urban Code Deploy (IBM) is a plus
- Localization : Place du Luxembourg, 2E in 1420 Braine l’Alleud
- Parking: Cinema Kinepolis ImagiBraine
- Working hour : 8 AM – 5 PM