SkillsSign in to apply
The NIHDI and the mutualities in Belgium have decided to set up a common modern data platform to share high quality health related information between their organizations. Both parties have already local data solutions and competencies that will now converge into a single version of the truth analytics solution.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall monitoring, planning and coordination of the program across the different organizations. The program encompass different domains such as architecture definition, common data modelling, common data platform development, a data validation solution development, legal considerations regarding the data treatments, new legal entity set up and definition of common managing governance.
He/she participates actively to the definition of strategic choices and program content and priorities. He/she will interact with various stakeholders or representatives from NIHDI, the mutualities, AIM (Intermutualist Agency), Smals, etc. The Program Manager will report directly to a common Steering Committee.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Contribute to setting the strategic direction of the program and facilitate discussions between the different organizations.
· Lead, support and guide the different projects composing the overall program, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes. The projects consists of building a new common data platform and a data validation engine.
· Guide and animate specifics work groups on architecture, data quality, data modelling, governance definition and any other topics where necessary.
· Coordinate and oversee all initiatives with regards to legal basis, data privacy and GDPR compliance.
· Define, manage and keep control over the roadmap delivery, key program and projects milestones.
· Plan and allocate resources, define and follow budget, report on program performance, identify potential risks and propose mitigation strategies.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the different organizations and collaborate with cross-functional teams involved ensuring alignment with agreed common data strategy.
· Report regularly to the Program Steering Committee on program progress, actuals versus budget, challenges, risks, etc.
· Master / bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in project and program management.
· Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating with multifunctional stakeholders and/or with different organizations.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
· Understanding and experience with data analytics platform and/or data quality management is highly desired.
· Data modelling and database design understanding.
· Advanced knowledge MS Project is required.
· Ability to build trust, and an open and transparent working climate.
· High “get it done“ & mobilization capabilities.
· Proven experience in program management, with particular emphasis in the realms of data management, data quality and managing legal aspects. Strong understanding of data protection regulation and strategies.
· Excellent organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
· Experience working with diverse teams and fostering a collaborative environment.
· Aptitude to thrive in dynamic settings and juggle diverse priorities.
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude, pragmatic approach and delivery focus.
· Team player with an ability to work in a collaborative spirit across different organizations.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Perseverance, stress resistant and flexibility.
· Proficiency in either Dutch or French, complemented by passive comprehension of the other language.
· Like to learn and open-minded.