SkillsSign in to apply
In order to be accepted, the proposed application must fully meet the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must have the minimum skills and experience required (roles/skills/languages);
- The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) annexed to this application must be completed and signed by the applicant him/herself.
Mission: Team Leader Service Desk
Min. Duration: 6 months
Who are we?
With a network of more than 9.794 employees, 1.646 notaries spread over 1,126 offices in Belgium, we provide tailor-made advice on particularly complex legal issues and support notary offices in theirday-to-day operations in: legal advice, office management, IT solutions, training and information for the general public.
What Sets Us Apart:
Our uniqueness lies in the distinctive nature of the notarial profession and its legal framework, presenting us with ongoing and constant and complex challenges we face every day. The inclusion of data privacy, information integrity and security aspects add an extra layer of complexity to these challenges.
What is your mission?
As a Team Lead Service Desk your will play an active and crucial role in managing the day-to-day operations, providing guidance and mentorship to your team (up to 10 people), implementing process improvements, and collaborating in team and with cross-functional teams to deliver timely and effective solutions.
Being part of the department of Customer Care within the ICT you play a vital role in ensuring seamless and efficient interactions with clients and users, focusing on delivering exceptional service and addressing their needs promptly.
What is your impact?
- Team and People Management: Oversee all facets of people management within the Service Desk team, including motivation, development, continuous learning, administration, and performance management. Take charge of team organization, covering shifts, planning, priorities, and ensuring appointment adherence.
- Quality Assurance: Be responsible for the quality of all helpdesk activities directed towards notaries and citizens, both internal service desk and outsourced contact centers. Monitor performance by defining and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to Fednot’s goals and SLAs.
- Supplier and Partners Management: Collaborate with the Fednot Head of Customer Care to contribute to negotiations and manage relationships with suppliers (e.g., third-party helpdesks) and partners (BOSA, etc.). Evaluate supplier performance.
- Compliance and Security Oversight: Work closely with the Information Security team and DPO to ensure compliance with security and privacy regulations. Manage access management processes.
- Documentation Control: Ensure the availability of up-to-date documentation.
- Incident and Problem Management: Personally follow up on general incidents or problems related to notaries and citizens’ applications, following Fednot’s process. Implement appropriate communication plans and escalate major incidents to Service Management. Analyze tickets and other metrics to detect trends and share them through the problem management process.
- Customer Claims Management: Act as the first point of escalation for managing customer claims. Coordinate responses with relevant internal stakeholders and serve as a spokesperson.
- Change Management: As a member of the Change Advisory Board (CAB), provide advice on changes impacting notaries and citizens’ applications. Assess changes from a business perspective regarding risk, feasibility, operational readiness, and planning. Ensure the Service Desk team executes agreed-upon preparation tasks.
- Product Improvement and Continuous Enhancement: Ensure the Service Desk Team gathers insights for improving the usability and user-friendliness of supported applications. Communicate these leads to the product teams. Continuously search for ways to enhance the quality of helpdesk activities, encompassing processes, tooling, team training, and supplier relationships.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology, or an equivalent proficiency gained through practical experience;
- At least 7 years of professional experience of which at least 5 years of experience in a similar role (proven track record) ;
- Excellent ability to manage and communicate to customers and end-users is a must;
- Proven experience in managing priorities and emergencies according to business needs;
- Adaptability and ability to work in a complex environment with many actors (Fednot, federal and regional authorities, IT partners, notaries, citizens, etc.);
- Excellent competences in people management in offering valuable contributions to personal development and mentorship to team members ;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Highly analytical and synthetical skills;
- A robust practical knowledge of ITIL and proficiency in
Kepner & Tregoe or a comparable root cause analysis methodology;
- A very good knowledge of Dutch, French, and English.
Where are you going to work…
1000 Brussels & Homeworking: 40% in the office + 60% homeworking
- Start date: 11/03/2024
- End date: 31/08/2024
- Interview process: 2 rounds
- 1st round of 1 hour with the HR (via Teams) – Please note that only the presence of the candidate is accepted
- 2nd round of 1 hour for a more technical interview with the N+1 and tech. questions (interview onsite) –Please note that only the presence of the candidate is accepted
ProUnity is the single point of contact for this assignment. If you have any questions, you may contact Charlotte Dejonckheere, Client Satisfaction Manager, per email email@example.com.