SkillsSign in to apply
Role Title: Senior PM Data Migration
Reporting to: Head of Transformation Office; Athora Belgium
Function: IT / COO
Purpose of this role
Working as part of the IT change program team, the candidate will work closely with our business and delivery partners to coordinate and manage all data migration activities from data (mapping) analysis thru to the loading and reconciliation of the data in the target applications.
The candidate will work closely with the program management team to support the overall program delivery, giving detailed attention to the program data migration strategy and the IT program implementation activities.
Key Contribution Areas
– Manage the Data Migration stream as part of the overall program that is in charge of transferring the operations and the ability to manage a portfolio acquired by Athora on our existing platform.
– Develop structured project plans and resourcing plans to complete requirements gathering, design and execution / implementation in support of the overall program.
– Estimate project costs (with ever increasing accuracy) at the various intervals in the project lifecycle and present to program team/project steering committee for approval / validation to proceed.
– Lead a team of Data and Business Analysts and IT/business SME’s while working closely with the Data Migration Centre team, Enterprise Architects, Software and Solution Architects.
– Serve as a liaison between Business/Functional areas and technology to ensure that IT/data related business requirements/project activities are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
– Facilitate the definition and rollout of indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements.
– Provide progress reports to program management.
– Ensure project compliance with Architecture and Data Principles & SLDC / PMO guidelines and company’s risk and compliance framework.
– Build effective working relationships with business partners and across the Athora Group at all levels to aid effective collaboration and communication.
Personal Capabilities Required
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and organization skills. Comfortable communicating with all levels within the organization.
– High levels of enthusiasm, commitment, and energy required. Results-oriented with a “can-do” attitude –adaptable, flexible, and resourceful to work through short and long-term issues.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to win commitment from others.
– Excellent business writing and minute taking skills.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Ability to work on own initiative with a highly flexible attitude, whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
– Good time management and the ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
– Self-motivated. Takes an enthusiastic approach and is ableto work under own initiative without need for close supervision to achieve results.
You are flexible or open to travel to Dublin when needed – ability to travel every two/three months, and only when needed.
Work arrangement: flexible to come to the Office when needed in function of meetings or projects.
! After a positive selection process, the consultant will be asked to sign a NDA with Athora. When presenting your candidate/profile you accept this condition.
! You can find additional information about the job description in attachment.