SkillsSign in to apply
ProUnity is the single point of contact for this assignment. If you have any questions, you may contact Widad El Aouam, Client Satisfaction Manager, per email email@example.com
D’Ieteren Automotive is the official distributor of the Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rimac and Porsche brands, as well as spare parts and accessories. D’Ieteren Automotive has approximately 1.2 million vehicles of the VW Group brands on the road, which represents a market share of almost 24%. D’Ieteren Automotive manages a strong network of independent dealerships throughout the country and directly operates dealerships on the Brussels-Malines-Antwerp axis.
To complete its offer, the company sells used vehicles (My Way and Audi Approved+) and provides maintenance, financing and leasing services through VDFin, a joint subsidiary with Volkswagen Financial Services. The company’s mission is to create seamless and sustainable mobility for all.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to be in charge of one/several entitie(s) of the Group. The AR Administrator is part of a team of 3 people and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
You carry out various routine financial and/or accounting tasks to ensure correct and efficient support in the Accounts Receivable department.
Experienced in the role, you have knowledge of Accounts Receivable and analytics. You can carry out comprehensive and relevant analyses for Management, challenging current processes and providing support to the AR team and your network. You participate in internal or intra-department projects.
- You manage the daily Credit Control and administrative activities: customer Masterdata maintenance, credit collections, payments processing, etc…
- You are the SPOC for our internal customers and suppliers and you monitor the AR mailbox (processing of payment reminders, back-office, etc…).
- You monitor the aging receivable balance.
- You are responsible for the reconciliation of receivable accounts.
- You have a critical mind and challenge current processes.
- You suggest ideas for improvement (automate tasks, etc…).
- You write processes/best practices for the department.
- You do financial analyses and reportings.
- You participate in some financial projects (creation of IT tickets and follow-up…).
- You are a support/coach for your colleagues on the AR Team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- At least 5 years of experience in an AR department or similar experience.
- Good knowledge in accounting and financial statements (Working Capital minded).
- Strong experience in Credit Collection.
- Strong organizational, time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Dynamic with great leadership skills.
- You are curious and eager to learn and grow in a dynamic and rising group.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Looks for improvements, process efficiency and automation.
- Writing ability et to go straight to the point.
- Affinities with IT.
- Very good knowledge of French and Dutch, basic knowledge of English is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP is a real plus. Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office are a must.