SkillsSign in to apply
The Belgian public institutions of social security have developed a joint vision to make their services more effective, faster and more customer friendly in the future. One of the enablers to reach the desired future state is installing an enterprise architecture approach to enable the decision makers to make the right choices, set the right priorities and ensure the realization of coherent and future proof business and IT capabilities.
To reinforce the current team, we are looking for an expert enterprise architect.
- The candidate will play a key role at the program level. He/She will be part of a core team that has the mission to concretize the vision and take the lead in developing an architecture blueprint for future digital social security.
- The candidate will develop the target operation model and describe the path to the future situation by means of a clear roadmap. He/She manages dependencies between the sub-projects of the program, provides thorough advice to achieve interim benefits and reports potential risks to the program manager.
- The candidate has very strong conceptual and technical skills and is up to date with the latest innovating technologies.
- The candidate can demonstrate the ability to pragmatically achieve results in a complex environment.
- The candidate has excellent knowledge of EA principles and standards and can apply them fluently.
- The candidate is highly communicative and is used to manage a large number of stakeholders of various types (decision makers, business experts, IT, end users, …).
- The candidate will assist other team members to screen their EA skills and will help to increase the existing EA maturity.
- Knowledge of the Belgian social security is a strong asset.